Location: New South Wales
Job Type: Full time
- Great opportunity, work in a fantastic team
- We help our people grow their careers
- Secure employment with continuously growing company
- New and well maintained trucks and machinery
Due to continued growth we are seeking a Bitumen Sprayer Operator to join one of our Spray Seal crews based in Rutherford (Newcastle, NSW).
This position will suit experienced candidates with a keen attitude, willingness to learn and a desire to further develop a career in the industry.
We would encourage applicants with dangerous goods experience that may not have worked in the bitumen industry to apply as on the job training can be provided for the right person with a positive attitude.
What we need from you?
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills/experience;
- Hold a current HR or HC Licence
- Hold a current Dangerous Goods Licence
- Have relevant industry cards, e.g. Construction Induction Card
- A positive attitude, self-motivation and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Possess a strong commitment to safety
- Someone who enjoys an outdoor working environment
While not essential, it is advantageous if you;
- Have previous experience in the industry/experience as a bitumen sprayer operator
- Are available for weekends, or to live and travel away from home as required
What can Fulton Hogan offer you?
A competitive above award remuneration, on-going training and development, and a great working environment with plenty of opportunity.
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.