Asphalt Crew Member
Job Type: Full time
- Join busy Asphalt surfacing crews using innovative state of the art equipment
- Industry leading rates and conditions
- Full-time, permanent positions, shift flexibility & overtime required
We hire on attitude, cultural & values alignment first, and actively train and develop our people's skills and qualifications. We are seeking Crew Members to join our Southern Region Infrastructure Services Division. The role will see you join our Asphalt Surfacing teams in Warrnambool. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop skills and competencies whilst working alongside some of the best in the business.
You will be undertaking and involved in Asphalt laying / paving tasks including:
- Mobile plant operation
- Road work construction and maintenance and safe operation near live traffic
- Toolbox meetings, pre-starts, risk assessments and project specific data capture
- A strong & active commitment to safety
- Previous asphalt / paving experience
- Ability to operate a paver, roller, skid steer loader, tack coat truck and other heavy plant and equipment preferable
- A current HR or HC Licence preferred but not a prerequisite
- Car licence, equipment competencies or licenses, and Construction Induction card
- Available and flexible to accommodate varying start and finish times to facilitate project deliverable requirements and road closures
- Must be available for regular overtime weekend work across both days and nights
- May be required for overnight or short away from home stays from time to time
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
Fulton Hogan are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are strongly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people with a disability; people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.
You’ve got this!