Asphalt Plant Operator
Job Type: Full time
- Opportunity to join an established business in the asphalt production sector
- Join a team that will support you in your day to day role
- Competitive remuneration and allowances
We are looking for a full-time Asphalt Plant Operator to join the team. This position will be based at our Roseneath (Townsville) facility.
You will be responsible for
This full-time role will primarily involve undertaking asphalt production, incorporating manual labour and running production equipment.
What we need from you?
While previous experience in asphalt production is preferred, candidates from related industries are encouraged to apply, with training provided to the successful applicant.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong commitment to safety, quality and environmental standards
- Be a focused, reliable team player
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have construction induction card (white card)
- Have current drivers Licence
It would be advantageous if you have:
- Experience operating front end loader/skid steer
- Experience with asphalt and binders
- Experience operating Benninghoven asphalt plant
- Experience operating Astec asphalt plant
- Current high risk forklift ticket
- First Aid ticket
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you and would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.