Maintenance Crew Member
Job Type: Full time
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Join a successful and growing business
- On-going training opportunities
Our Rydalmere business is looking for a Road Maintenance Crew Member. The team is open to reviewing applications from experienced candidates and those who are interested in developing their current skills within the industry.
You will be responsible for...
In this role you will undertake a range of road maintenance tasks, including response to road network incidents to ensure the safe journey of the public.
What we need from you?
We're looking for candidates who have asphalt/industry experience or a desire to learn and progress in a new industry. Candidates will need to have:
- A hard working attitude
- A commitment to our Living Safely culture
- Availability to work overtime, weekends and nights
- A current heavy vehicle licence (MR or HR)
- Construction induction card
- Mobile plant experience would be beneficial
- An interest in working outdoors, in all weather conditions.
- The pre-employment process will involve a medical check including a drug and alcohol screening.
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply online today.