Location: Perth Airport
Job Type: Full time
An exciting opportunity has presented for an Estimator to join our Infrastructure Services team based in Perth. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will be supporting the team in expanding our civil works projects throughout WA.
As an Estimator, you will be able to:
- Strengthen your technical knowledge of Civil Construction, (including Bridges and Road Construction), and expand on your Civil Construction methodology skills;
- Compile estimates and tenders for Minor Civils works and obtain accurate pricing;
- Develop positive working relationships and work cohesively with clients when required;
- Demonstrate sound judgement and negotiation skills when it comes to pre-contract negotiations;
- Develop a strong understanding of both direct and indirect costs.
As a valued employee, you will be eligible for:
- Training and mentoring
- A competitive salary package
- An opportunity for career growth & development
- Support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- Be a part of a progressive and inclusive team environment
We are seeking a self-motivated professional, who is ready to start, or expand their career, in Estimating, and who has a strong desire to learn and work as a part of a team to achieve successful business outcomes.
Salary Range: $95K - $110K base plus super
- You will ideally have experience in road/bridge construction and maintenance, road surfacing (spray seal and asphalt), however, not essential;
- Sales experience - customer relations, customer management systems;
- Basic knowledge of Main Roads and Western Australian specifications;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel;
- Working knowledge of BenchMark V7 or the ability to learn the program;
- A relevant Tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering;
- You will possess a valid Driver's Licence, as some travel may be required.
At Fulton Hogan we are committed to our REAL values of Respect, Energy and Effort, Attitude and Leadership and these define how we approach our work. We are seeking to employ and foster the development of employees who share our commitment to these values.
Candidates of Indigenous or Torres Straight Island heritage are encouraged to apply.