Asphalt Plant Operator
Job Type: Full time
- Industry leader with a strong pipeline of works
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Excellent compensation structure to attract the industries best
Citywide Asphalt Group is a Joint Venture between Fulton Hogan and Citywide Service Solutions. The Joint Venture draws on the experience of both partners; supplying a range of low carbon, market-ready asphalt products to our clients.
We are looking for a full time Asphalt Batch Plant Operator to join the team. This position will be at our North Melbourne and Laverton facility.
While previous experience in asphalt production is preferred, candidates from related industries are encouraged to apply, with training provided to the successful applicant.
What we need from you?
- Be available to work flexible hours (days and nights), including overtime
- Have a strong commitment to safety, quality and environmental standards
- Be a focused, reliable team player
- Have the ability to multi-task
- It would be advantageous if you have:
- Experience operating heavy machinery, preferably front end loader and/or forklift licences
- A current HR licence
- First Aid ticket
- A Construction Induction Card (White Card)
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.