Travelling Road Worker
Job Type: Full time
- Attractive compensation structure in place to attract the industries best
- If you have a truck licence, you're almost there!
- If you are able to work with a '3 week on, 1 week off' roster then please don't hesitate, apply now!
- Build your career with an industry leader that offers ongoing training, support and career progression
- Competitive remuneration and allowances
We are seeking Truck Drivers, Crew Members/Road Workers to join our Microsurfacing team. Working on an unique roster, you will travel to all parts of Australia, on a '3 week on, 1 week off' roster. This opportunity will see you individually grow and develop along with the Microsurfacing department, at a fully established infrastructure services business. You will be directly involved in the growth of the Microsurfacing Department which will expand to all areas of Australia.
You will be responsible for
You will be responsible for tasks including, however, not limited to:
- Mobile plant operation
- HR/HC Truck driving
- Road work maintenance and safe operation near live traffic
- Provide support to team members
- General labouring
What we need from you?
- HR/HC Licence essential
- Previous asphalting/industry experience preferred but not required
- Mobile plant experience preferred but not required
- Hard working attitude
- Commitment to safety
- Flexibility to work away from home in all areas of Australia
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.