Senior Project Engineer
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer:
We are looking to appoint a Senior Project Engineer to join our Infrastructure Services Team based in Kembla Grange. Reporting to the Divisional Manager, you will have full oversight on the project delivery ensuring safety, cost, quality and time targets are met; managing clients, subcontractors and reporting to senior management on the performance of your scope of works.
We are expanding our regional capability and you will be essential to assist us with this growth. Over time this role will develop into the overall civil manager for the southern region.
In this role you'll be responsible for:
- Managing and co-coordinating supervisors, site engineers and sub-contractors across multiple work fronts and disciplines;
- Managing budgets and cost forecasts to understand cost to complete;
- Scoping and pricing project works
- Liaising with clients, community, council and service authorities;
- Programming and co-ordinating works to completion by critical dates to meet planned occupation works;
- Identifying and issuing variations and EOT's to subcontractor's original scope of works and analysis of costs, and
- Identifying design and constructability issues, and assist in providing the most efficient solution, taking into account interest of key stakeholders and the delivery team.
- Managing client and sub-contractor progress claims, EOT and variations for your projects.
How you'll connect to the role:
You'll have a Bachelor's in Civil Engineering with greater than 6 years' experience in project delivery in Australia across mid to large-scale civil projects. Your strong communication skills, as well as the ability to both prioritise and problem solve, while managing stakeholder interests will set you up for success in this role.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us https://www.fultonhogan.com/