Department Manager - Production
Location: Perth Airport
Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
Our Western Region business has a rare opportunity for an experienced Asphalt Production Manager to join our team.
This role will manage all business requirements for our multiple production plants (Asphalt and Bitumous Products) and drive effective, safe and profitable outcomes for the region.
As a valued employee, you will be eligible for:
- A competitive salary package
- Permanent role
- An opportunity for a career growth & long-term development
- Be part of a dynamic and inclusive team environment
- Create a safety first approach across the business in line with the Fulton Hogan "Living Safely" Culture;
- Ensuring company values, policies and procedures are implemented consistently
- Work with internal and external customers to develop and improve and maintain supplier relationships;
- Financial review of monthly business unit profit and loss and annual forecasts;
- Clearly establishing roles and responsibilities within your team and ensuring performance expectations are met;
- Create an environment that fosters employee engagement and retention;
- Showing initiative to identify and address issues before they arise, with the aptitude and flexibility for taking on new challenges.
- Prior experience of minimum 5+ years successfully managing an Asphalt Production Business;
- Proven leadership qualities - the ability to get your team driving your vision and strategy;
- The commercial acumen to improve business performance in challenging markets;
- Technical and practical experience in Road Surfacing Products.
This position is a wonderful opportunity for you to actively build your career, take ownership of a dynamic business and lead the industry in your field.
Sound like you? If you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, and meet a number of our roles' requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: https://www.fultonhogan.com/