Job Type: Full time
At Fulton Hogan we're passionate about creating, connecting and caring for communities, with people at the heart of everything. It's why we've created a culture of empowerment and autonomy to ensure our people can deliver "Good Work" each day. You'll have a fulfilling & rewarding career working with us, and you'll contribute to a sustainable future we can all be proud of.
What's in it for you when you work for Fulton Hogan?
- We'll offer a competitive salary package
- You'll be given the opportunity for career growth & development
- We support flexible work arrangements where applicable
- You'll be a part of a fun and inclusive team environment
What's on offer:
We are looking to appoint a Project Engineer to join our Sydney Road Asset Performance Contract Team based in Rydalmere. Reporting to the Construction Manager, you will have full oversight on the project delivery ensuring safety, cost, quality and time targets are met; managing client, subcontractor and reporting to senior management on performance of your scope of works.
In this role you'll be responsible for:
- Managing and co-coordinating supervisors, site engineers and sub-contractors across multiple work fronts and disciplines;
- Managing budgets and cost forecasts to understand cost to complete;
- Liaising with community, council and service authorities;
- Programming and co-ordinating works to completion by critical dates to meet planned occupation works;
- Identifying and issuing variations and EOT's to subcontractor's original scope of works and analysis of costs, and
- Identifying design and constructability issues, and assist in providing the most efficient solution, taking into account interest of key stakeholders and the delivery team.
How you'll connect to the role:
You'll have a Bachelor's in Civil Engineering with ideally 5 years' experience in project delivery across mid to large-scale civil projects including pavements. Your strong communication skills, as well as the ability to both prioritise and problem solve, while managing stakeholder interests will set you up for success in this role.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you. If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Find out more about us: www.fultonhogan.com