Location: Bay Of Plenty
Job Type: Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for a machine operator working on the Cameron Rd upgrade project. We are looking for an experienced machine operator to join our high performing team and assist us in the delivery of this project. Applicants must hold relevant licences and certifications and be able to use a variety of machines and equipment related to Earthworks and Roading.
What you'll bring to the table
We are looking for an experience and enthusiastic Specialist Operator, to join our team and deliver the good work that Fulton Hogan is known for.
To do this role you will need to have;
- Minimum Class 2 full license, Class 4 would be an advantage
- WTR endorsements
- Experience in Earthmoving and Roading machines and equipment
- Have an excellent, can-do attitude and a self-starter
- Be an enthusiastic team player who want to develop with training.
- An unwavering commitment towards living safely with a safety record to match.
What's in it for you?
We have a great team culture and supportive work environment here in Fulton Hogan. In addition to a competitive salary, you will have access to a range of other great benefits such as:
- Medical insurance for you and your whaanau (covers pre-existing conditions)
- Life insurance from day one of employment
- Increased Kiwi Saver employer contributions after service milestones
- BP fuel discounts
- Job security, professional development and career progression opportunities
- Access to family scholarship programmes to support their tertiary study
- Excellent discounts at a wide range of retailers
- Access to free confidential counselling and support services for you and your family
We're all about Good Work
You've probably seen us around - on the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns, and locations all over New Zealand. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life across New Zealand and Australia. Everything, from roads and bridges, to energy, water and communication.
We're big and growing but this will always be a family business with family centric values that are REAL; Respect, Energy & Effort, Attitude and Leadership - driving who we are and what we do. We know that we're only ever as good as our people. That's why we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sound like you?
If you are looking for a role to showcase your skills, build a long lasting legacy, and want to help us build on our Good Work culture, then we want to hear from you.
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply.