Drainage Machine Operator
Location: Bay Of Plenty
Job Type: Full time
Due to Fulton Hogan's ongoing growth within the Bay of Plenty Region, we are looking for a keen and motivated individual to join our team and deliver the good work that Fulton Hogan is known for.
You will be responsible for safely operating a variety of plant on our construction sites, excavating trenches, and laying sewage and storm water drains. Reporting to the Foreperson, you will be joining a down-to-earth and hardworking team who really values each other!
What you'll bring to the table
With your previous drainage and machine operation experience, you will be able to hit the ground running in this role!
Our Drainage Machine Operator should also have:
- A full class 4 licence with WTR endorsements (essential)
- Previous construction or water industry experience
- A safety-first approach to ensure the safety of yourself, your team and the public
- Knowledge around maintenance and care of machinery
- Good level of physical fitness
- A positive, can-do attitude with great teamwork skills
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive hourly rate, you will have access to a range of other great benefits such as:
- Medical insurance for you and your whanau (covers pre-existing conditions)
- Life insurance from day 1
- Increased KiwiSaver employer contributions after service milestones
- BP fuel discounts
- Job security and career progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development, with opportunity to gain qualifications
- Excellent discounts at a wide range of retailers
- Access to free confidential counselling and support services for you and your family
We're Fulton Hogan
You've probably seen us around - on the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns, and locations all over New Zealand. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life across New Zealand and Australia. Everything, from roads and bridges, to energy, water and communication.
We're big and growing but this will always be a family business with family centric values that are REAL; Respect, Energy & Effort, Attitude and Leadership - driving who we are and what we do. We know that we're only ever as good as our people. That's why we're committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sound like you?
If you are looking for a role to showcase your skills, build a long lasting legacy, and want to help us build on our Good Work culture, then we want to hear from you.