Graduate Employee Relations
Job Type: Full time
Gold Fields Group Services (Pty) Ltd
Gold Fields Australia 2023 Graduate Program
With the vast portfolio of underground and open pits across the Gold Fields Australia portfolio, we can offer you a rich and diverse start to your mining career. With Gold Fields, you can build highly sought-after skills in one of Australia’s most prosperous gold regions. The working environment is safe, challenging and rewarding giving you the scope to establish & develop your career.
The Gold Fields Australia Graduate Program offers tailored mentoring, technical development and role specific training to help you succeed. You’ll learn from our international team of talented professionals, exchanging knowledge, building skills and gaining experience across our four mine sites.
We are seeking applications from passionate & motivated candidates keen to commence their career as a Graduate: Employee Relations. This role will be offered on 5:2 roster based in Perth with 3-4 site visits or more per month as and when required (sometimes at short notice).
Gold Fields is committed to maintaining it’s diverse and inclusive workforce and we strongly encourage applications from people from all backgrounds, genders & ethnicities to commence a rewarding and exciting career with us. We believe our social impact matters and our goal is to create enduring value, beyond mining. This includes working towards a net-zero carbon future by 2050 through our use of renewables, environmental management strategies, philanthropy, working with our host communities through procurement, employment & socio-economic development.
If successful, this role offers exposure across workplace investigations, Fair Treatment System grievances, unfair dismissal and adverse action claims, various other potentially complex employee terminations, union Right Of Entry visits and reviewing and writing a variety of policies and procedures.
- Due to complete your Tertiary Qualification at the end of 2022 or having completed your degree since 2020 (pre-requisite for application to the Graduate program). Relevant Degrees may include; Employment Relations, Industrial Relations, Human Resources Management and/or Economics/Commerce/Accounting
- Honours and/or Masters level ER/IR/HR and Commerce/Business/MBA qualifications well regarded
- C Class Manual Drivers License
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Prior mine site experience as a vacation student is not essential, but highly regarded
- All applicants will be required to submit a copy of their Academic Transcript
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields.com.au
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.
The Gold Fields Australia Graduate Program offers tailored mentoring, technical development and role specific training to help you succeed.
Quarterly Production Bonus
Private Health Allowance