Job Type: Full time
Gold Fields Group Services (Pty) Ltd
Reporting to the Coordinator Paste Fill, you will be responsible for the installation of reticulation and operation of infrastructure for the provision of quality and efficient paste fill service. The role will assist in timely development and production to ensure operational targets are met in a safe, environmentally compliant, and efficient manner in alignment with GFA and operational specific quality and statutory regulations.
Safety is a core value at Gold Fields, and we expect all levels of employees to always act in a manner that seeks to enhance the safety culture and performance of our company.
This role is offered on an 8/6, 7/7 roster flying from Perth, of DIDO out for local community.
Gold Fields has a vast array of benefits including:
- Stability - Granny Smith has a 10-year mine life
- 6 % Site Allowance & Quarterly Bonus Scheme & Private Health Insurance Allowance
- Salary continuance scheme and life insurance
- Virgin Velocity reward points
- Continual training and ability to expand your career
- Salary Sacrifice options
Duties of the role:
- Be organized and prepared to undertake all assigned tasks by the Supervisor
- Ensuring that paste walls, paste reticulation, compressed air, ventilation infrastructure, water and dewatering pipe systems are installed on time and according to specifications.
- Assisting with preventative maintenance on equipment through scheduled inspections, servicing and organising timely repair of operated equipment.
- Hand overs and technical support to be shown to the team
- Demonstration of excellent housekeeping standards.
You will have:
- You will have previous experience working in an underground mining environment including general mine service work and/or operating a Paste Plant or similar infrastructure
- Experience working with Underground paste and steel pipe work is advantageous.
- Have sound understanding of machinery and care of mobile mechanical equipment.
- Valid driver’s vehicle license
- Current Dangerous Goods and Working at Heights card is advantageous
Applications can be submitted via: https://careers.goldfields.com/australia
We are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, as well as candidates with culturally diverse backgrounds.