Product Owner - Website
Great Southern Bank
Job Type: Full time
About the role…
As the Product Owner - Website, you influence the prioritisation and delivery of Great Southern Bank website initiatives based on customer and business needs. This includes sales, service, NPS, satisfaction, retention, adoption and usage growth outcomes. You work pan-enterprise to create value for customers, prospects, and the organisation through the Great Southern Bank website - a key customer touchpoint. You'll collaborate with specialist areas within the broader Digital team as well as Marketing, Technology, Product and third-party partners to lead website initiatives from ideation to production.
- Executing key website initiatives, with the objective of transforming the Great Southern Bank website to deliver tangible customer and business value
- Defining and prioritising strategic digital initiatives, applying your digital leadership and expertise to meet objectives through product, technology and market changes.
- Collaborating with the team on all new feature development, including maintaining the backlog, and partnering with design and user experience to ensure an intuitive customer research-led UX/UI that meets member needs.
- Contributing to the development of the Great Southern Bank website strategy, coordinating and communicating this roadmap to drive digital change.
- Analysing customer insights, patterns and trends across digital to develop and execute strategies for customer product penetration and retention.
What we're looking for…
- Experience in website operations such as SEO, digital content production and management, A/B/n testing and personalisation
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing a website strategy or roadmap
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through complex concepts/data and present well-thought out, simple solutions
- Experience in building business cases, and documenting service design changes and their impact to the business
- Experience working across both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Proven experience identifying opportunities and delivering customer and business value, including website sales performance improvements
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Technology, Marketing, or equivalent
- Qualifications (or proven experience) in User Experience, Project Management or Business Process (desirable)
What's in it for you?
We want you to make an impact. You will be part of a growing and innovative organization, with the ability to influence the people, culture and practices of Great Southern Bank - keeping us at the top of our game.
You will be able to make a bigger difference with us! While we might be a bit smaller than the majors, your circle of influence is infinitely greater. You will see the immediate results of your work, be recognised for your achievements, and be provided with the support you need to help balance your career.
We believe that investing in our people is central to upholding our great culture. To help you be at your best, we provide a collaborative, flexible and supportive working environment that helps you balance career, family, health and the things you love doing. We have a variety of employee benefits that you can access from discounted financial and insurance products, a variety of leave options, and benefits and incentives covering, health, wellness and lifestyle options. Read more about these exciting benefits on our careers site!
Questions? Please contact Anna from our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Great Southern Bank, we're committed to building a strong, inclusive and diverse workplace, where people feel a sense of belonging, are valued, connected and respected. We value diverse backgrounds, cultures, abilities, ideas and experiences; recognising the benefits they bring to our work, our communities and the way we help our customers. We support and promote an inclusive culture through flexible ways of working, collaboration, fair and equitably decision making that empowers our people to be at their best every day.