Project Support Coordinator/Administrator
Job Type: Not Specified
Requisition ID: 82345
Job Category: Administration/Support; Project Management
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining, energy, and infrastructure, our 10,000 colleagues in 150 countries tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally.
Join our Project Delivery Group (PDG), a dynamic team of professionals passionately committed to world-class project delivery across the globe. With expertise in sustainable studies, asset building and operations, and industry-leading efficiencies, our best-in-class team leverages methodologies, governance and systems that are unparalleled in the engineering space. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to take the next step in your career? Hatch is currently seeking a highly motivated Project Support Coordinator/Administrator to join our Project Delivery Group (PDG) in Brisbane.
The primary role of the Project Support Coordinator/Administrator is to provide assistance to project teams in the preparation and delivery of documents.
We are looking for a candidate who is experienced with proofreading and technical writing. You will be responsible for ensuring there is consistency across reports and documents within our Engineering and Project teams.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Assisting project team members in preparing and formatting high quality documents in conjunction with Hatch standards, proof reading and ensuring consistency
- Using standard templates and styles and preparing custom templates or forms as required
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, attending and recording minutes
- Co-ordinating and assisting the team to deliver the various monthly reports.
- Registering, allocating document numbers, and storing documents in the EDMS
- Ensuring all documents are prepared to Hatch quality standards while meeting all client requirements
- Work closely with study team members and managers to facilitate the completion of activities including delivering internal and external communications
- Providing support to project team in all aspects of document management and use of the EDMS
- Providing general administrative support to the project management team
- Working closely with the client regarding schedule of document delivery and meetings
You bring to the role:
You will have advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite, along with experience working with EDMS. Having strong technical writing abilities is a vital part of this role, in addition to unwavering quality standards for document management. You will have excellent communication skills both oral and written and is detail-oriented and follows tasks to completion. You will have good use of initiative, is resourceful and confident and can solve problems and negotiate difficult situations. Previous experience working within Engineering will be highly regarded.
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
Don't meet every single requirement? You don't need to. At Hatch, we are building a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters innovation. If you're interested in this role, we encourage you to apply even if your past experiences don't perfectly align with the skills we've listed.
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, this includes supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace and a comprehensive benefit offering. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.