Job Type: Not Specified
Requisition ID: 85784
Job Category: Administration/Support
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Join a company that is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. With more than 65 years of business and technical expertise in mining, energy, and infrastructure, our 10,000 colleagues in 150 countries tirelessly work toward bettering the industries in which we operate. With practical solutions that are safe, innovative and sustainable, we think globally while acting locally. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a diverse group of professionals who are committed to remaining exceptional? We look forward to hearing from you.
As part of our Shared Services group, comprised of Finance, Marketing, Communications, Human Resources, Commercial, Legal and Facilities, we support the business achieve their goals through a range of strong technical capabilities. We ensure delivery of services through the skills of our people, methodologies, and systems.
An opportunity has arisen for a confident, outgoing, customer focused individual to join our friendly Corporate Services team as a Facilities Coordinator in our Brisbane office.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Coordination of the reactive maintenance requests received via ticketing system (Zendesk) to ensure a safe environment is maintained and repairs are undertaken in a timely fashion
- Coordination and reconciliation of the preventative maintenance schedule, along with supervision of contractors on site where applicable
- Assist in the management of fleet including motorcycle parking and car parking as required for all Hatch AU offices
- Audit of floor plans for each building to ensure accuracy, updating allocations as required and overall assistance with workspace management
- Assisting with office relocation and refurbishments, including organizing and coordination of contractors
- Undertake building inductions for staff, contractors and visitors as required
- Operate security and access systems to maintain effective site security and oversee provision of security and access-control cards
- Ensuring Service Level Agreements are maintained with suppliers
- Participate in the Facilities Condition Audit Program and reviews of site or region facilities as required.
You bring to the role:
As the Facilities Coordinator, you will have demonstrated experience in facilities coordination/administration (preferred) or office procurement, with advanced skills in Microsoft Suite. You will have well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to relate to others with a “can do” attitude, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills. In addition, you will embrace and promote teamwork and culture.
Why join us?
- Work with great people to make a difference
- Collaborate on exciting projects to develop innovative solutions
- Top employer
What we offer you?
- Flexible work environment
- Long term career development
- Think globally, work locally
Don't meet every single requirement? You don't need to. At Hatch, we are building a diverse, inclusive workplace that fosters innovation. If you're interested in this role, we encourage you to apply even if your past experiences don't perfectly align with the skills we've listed.
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, this includes supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace and a comprehensive benefit offering. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.