Channel Account Manager
Job Type: Full time
Who are we?
HubSpot is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform for scaling companies. Tens of thousands of customers all over the world use our marketing, sales, and customer success software to grow their businesses. It's our mission to not just help them grow, but to help them grow better.
At HubSpot, we believe that our values live in our hearts, not our hallways. We want to build a company where people feel empowered to do their best work, wherever they are. Our ANZ office is located in Sydney’s CBD, however this role is open to remote workers based anywhere in Australia.
What’s the role?
HubSpot CAMs are responsible for successfully selling the value of HubSpot's software, the inbound marketing methodology, and offering ongoing agency-specific training. You will guide agencies as they learn how HubSpot can help them improve their client acquisition rates, client retention rates and overall agency profitability.
As a Channel Account Manager (CAM), you will be responsible for building a long term successful strategy for HubSpot channel partners. Using strong consultative skills, you will work with agency partners to sell HubSpot software and inbound marketing services to their clients. In addition, you will dissect their business goals and develop a better plan for achieving them.
What will you do?
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level by focusing on partners with the most potential while also building and advancing a channel pipeline
- Successfully onboard new partners with the goal of driving their first resell within the first 6 months of the partnership
- Co-sell inbound services retainers and HubSpot software with partners
- Provide sales training and deal-level sales coaching to help partner drive resell and advance in partner tiers
- Develop a long-term successful strategy for the partners in your book of business, focused around sales planning, sales execution, and business development
- Develop the ability to dissect a marketing agency's business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Who are you?
- Committed to exceeding goals and driving success with agency partners
- A positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes as well as your failures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Evidence you are a Top Producer in your current role
- 2-7 years of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment is a plus but not a requirement
- Facility with MS Office Suite and Google Apps
- A sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly and monthly activities will help you achieve them.
What are the benefits?
- Generous remuneration + uncapped commissions!
- Work From Home options available. You choose Home, Office or Flex!
- World Class New Hire Training
- Stock units - so that you can share in HubSpot’s future success
- An education allowance up to USD$5,000 per annum
- Unlimited Time Off Policy
- Private health insurance allowance
- Free books program
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Five-year sabbatical - Paid 4 week sabbatical with USD$5k bonus!
- A clear career advancement path, with potential for global mobility opportunities
- Primary Caregiver Leave of 16 weeks and Secondary Caregiver Leave for 6 weeks
- HubSpot is proud to be recognized by Work180 as an Endorsed Employer for All Women. We’re committed to building an equitable company that is diverse and inclusive.
HubSpot culture is driven by a shared passion for our mission and metrics. It is a culture of amazing, growth-minded people whose values include using good judgment and solving for the customer. Employees who work at HubSpot have HEART: Humble, Empathetic, Adaptable, Remarkable, Transparent.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) - link to HubSpot's Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.