Advisor Health and Wellbeing, FIFO
Job Type: Full time
At IGO, our people are important to us. We are bold, passionate, fearless, and fun – a smarter, kinder, and more innovative team. We come from a range of places, backgrounds, and experiences, and we are excited about what we can achieve together. When you join us, we will invest in your career and your development to ensure you achieve your goals, now, and in the future. That is the IGO difference.
Roster : 4:3,FIFO full-time permanent, although negotiable if required
Location: Cosmos, FIFO ex-Perth (or DIDO from surrounding areas), including occasional time in our South Perth corporate office and opportunities to work at and be based at various IGO operations and locations in your career journey with IGO.
Key Benefits: 12% Superannuation, significant bonus opportunity, share options, private health insurance, flexible work options, 16 weeks paid parental leave, volunteer leave + more
Exciting things are happening at IGO, including the development of the Odysseus Underground Nickel Mine at our Cosmos Project based near Leinster in Western Australia. As a result, we are excited to welcome a newly created Advisor Health and Wellbeing opportunity to our team.
Working a FIFO roster, you will support the IGO team by providing location-based health and wellbeing assistance. The aim of the role and service provision is in preventing injuries/illnesses, maintaining, and improving employee health and creating unique opportunities to the workforce to create a health and wellbeing journey that is tailored to their needs.
Reporting to the IGO Senior Coordinator, Health and Wellbeing you will be working within a wider team providing service across the the IGO group of businesses, key accountabilities will include:
- Proactive engagement with site teams in delivering the I-GO Well strategy across the business
- Develop unique, strategy focused, location tailored injury/illness prevention programs that ignite the spark to better mental, financial, and physical health
- Provide personnel with the support, guidance, and education to run through the sprinklers everyday achieving optimal health through all stages of their IGO work life journey
- Provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment services within in your field of practice
- Coordinate location and business specific Health and Wellness Initiatives in consultation with the locations management teams
- Provide professional input and businesses/location specific perspectives as part of the IGO Working Wellness group initiative.
You will be joining a workplace that offers a supportive, welcoming culture where your efforts will be valued. On-location you will stay in a well-maintained camp.
To be successful in this role, you need to communicate and influence others in a fun, bold and relatable way encouraging people to never stand still. In addition, you’ll bring:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in exercise physiology, physiotherapy, or occupational therapy;
- Accreditation with relevant health boards within in your field of practice;
- Experience in the development of holistic health and wellbeing programs that make a difference organisationally and individually
- Understanding & experience in rehabilitation and return to work programs;
- Minimum 2 years of experience within your relevant field of expertise;
- Valid Manual driver’s Licence;
- Work well under pressure with stretch targets and timely delivery of projects and tasks assigned to the role;
- Attention to detail with strong written, IT and verbal communication skills;
- Capability to be able to develop and implement systems and processes;
- National Police Clearance obtained within the last three months and
- 2 years’ experience in the mining/resource industry in a similar role is preferred.
If you would like to be part of the IGO journey to deliver clean energy metals for a sustainable future, please click “Apply” and submit an up-to-date resume along with a covering letter.
‘We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant’
We believe in a world where people’s power makes amazing things happen. Where technology opens up new horizons and clean energy makes the planet a better place for every generation to come. We have big aspirations to explore, develop, produce, and partner to achieve our strategy to become a globally relevant, premium producer of energy storage and distribution minerals.