Project Manager - Transmission Lines
Job Type: Full time
We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Zinfra.
Zinfra partners with companies across the utility and infrastructure sectors to deliver maintenance, operations, engineering, and construction services. For our partners our work is crucial to maintaining the safety and reliability of their electricity and gas transmission and distribution assets.
At Zinfra, we are focused on enabling our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment with a community focus. Prioritising our employees' wellbeing, equal opportunities and empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key; we pride ourselves on meeting our employee's expectations.
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We understand the value of a diverse workforce and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women's Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
Here's an overview of our role:
Reporting into the Operations Manager you will be managing electrical infrastructure projects typically ranging from $1M - $50M.
You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from tender through to delivery and testing
Your role will cover the following:
- Managing delivery teams to contribute towards the safe, cost effective, quality provision of service of construction of electrical infrastructure projects including;
- Substations and transmission lines that meets the client's requirements,
- KPIs and financial targets of the project(s).
- Managing and supervising the site based delivery of the project. Attendance on site as required to meet the demands and achieve a successful outcome on the project
- Leading and developing the team to enhance employee engagement, increase workforce mobility, driving individual and team performance, and ensure attraction and retention of talent;
- Liaising with various client groups, Government Authorities, utility companies and contractors in issues effecting the maintenance, construction, risk mitigation and improvement of client assets e.g. Councils, Developers, Consultants.
A little about you
To be successful in this role your resume should demonstrate:
- Experience managing engineering, procurement and construction teams with a strong ability lead, drive and motivate contractors and consultants to achieve program milestones.
- Trade or Engineering qualifications with a diploma or Cert IV in Project Management desirable
- Commercial & financial acumen
- Extensive project management experience and demonstrated successful outcomes in the delivery of electrical infrastructure projects.
As part of Jemena's commitment to keeping our employees safe, it is a requirement for all employees to to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks & national police check.
Reach out - Jack Betton +61 3 9173 8186