Glove and Barrier Line Worker
Job Type: Full time
- 10/4 roster
- Immediate start
- Working within an experienced and collaborative team
At Zinfra, we are focused on allowing our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees' wellbeing, equal opportunities, and policies to empower a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee's expectations.
We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits is a key foundation to our success. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
We are currently seeking an experienced G&B Linesperson to join our team in Maryborough. The role will require some intrastate and you will be working a 10/4 roster.
About the role
- The primary purpose of this role is to undertake the construction and maintenance of electricity distribution networks through the safe & effective operation of associated plant and equipment.
- Study and interpret technical drawings and network line diagrams
- Undertake the construction and maintenance of electricity distribution networks in accordance with Company Policies, Quality Systems and HSE procedures as well as statutory requirements
- Emergency response on high/low voltage distribution assets.
- Previous experience working within Distribution line maintenance and construction.
- Highly motivated to work within an experienced and successful team
- Previous Ergon experience would be highly regarded.
- Cert III ESI Distribution
- QLD Electrical Licence
- Current Drivers licence
- White/Blue Card
- Hot Stick & Glove & Barrier Qualified
Zinfra partners with companies across the utility and infrastructure sectors to deliver maintenance, operations, engineering, and construction services. For our partners our work is crucial to maintaining the safety and reliability of their electricity and gas transmission and distribution assets.
When you join Zinfra, you become part of our diverse, inclusive and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women's Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities, and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks and national police.
Notice to Third Parties: Zinfra does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.