Operations Training Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Jemena is among the first companies in Australia to be accredited as a Family Inclusive Workplace
- flexible work arrangements, empowered to work your way & agile + additional leave benefits!
- primary & secondary parental leave & well-being and family support benefits
- numerous career development pathways + yearly financial support to upskill
- annual bonuses + generous $$$ employee referral program
- empowering you within a fun, diverse and inclusive culture
- group benefits galore for all employees!
- genuine focus on work / life balance
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning ‘to hear, listen and think’. We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena. Be part of a forward thinking culture with genuine people leaders that encourage your growth, continuous improvement and new ways of working. We empower our people to reach their potential. Prioritising our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities, along with empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people. Jemena & Zinfra are certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace. We are also an endorse employer of Work180 – Jobs For Women. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Here's an overview of our role:
As the Operations Training Manager, you will take ownership of the design and delivery of learning compliance, HSE and training requirements of the Jemena Group. With an emphasis on the whole person, you will work closely with Operational managers and collaborate, to drive and implement compliance, HSE, training projects and initiatives as well as ensure the delivery of targeted solutions.
Furthermore, as the Operations Training Manager, you will take charge of the performance of your teams who will procure, coordinate and record activity for our people, as well as create suitable training and compliance interventions and solutions that drive performance improvement and uplift capabilities.
This opportunity will allow you to partner closely with the HR Leadership team to ensure learning and development is managed and implemented in a consistent manner across all locations where we operate.
As the Operations Training Manager, you will overlook the following:
- lead the Technical Training, Compliance, HSE and Learning & Development teams
- analyse, define and deliver training and compliance needs of functional groups and boarder business
- manage external vendors and contractors to deliver and drive improvements in performance, and manage stakeholders with senior leaders and HRBPs
- Improve processes and management of the SuccessFactors LMS, and measure and ensure effectiveness, relevance of programs
- ensure all forms of compliance training meet Jemena Group standards, and own delivery of all technical competency frameworks
- responsible for enterprise compliance against industry and regulatory skills and qualification matrixes eg VESI and Gas Matrixes
A little about you:
- knowledge of compliance, training and HSE design, delivery and implementation
- great people leadership skills
- knowledge of RTO’s, governance and management
- business process improvement knowledge & experience
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors LMS
Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
We understand the value of a diverse workforce, the ability to work from home, and have committed to creating real employment opportunities through our Reconciliation Action Plan. We look forward to receiving applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
When you join Jemena, you become part of our diverse, inclusive, flexible and passionate team. We are a team that celebrates International Women’s Day, NAIDOC Week, International Day of People with Disabilities and many other days that matter to our people. Come join us!
During our recruitment process, you will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including pre-employment medical, reference checks, national police check. Notice to Third Parties: Jemena does not accept unsolicited resumes (or liability associated with fees or costs) from recruitment agencies, search firms or third parties. Interested candidates are welcome to submit their application independently.
Jemena is among the first companies in Australia to be accredited as a Family Inclusive Workplace by Family Friendly Workplaces