CX SAP Service and Sales Cloud Analyst
Job Type: Full time
- Jemena is among the first companies in Australia to be accredited as a Family Inclusive Workplace
- flexible work arrangements, empowered to work your way & agile + additional leave benefits!
- primary & secondary parental leave & well-being and family support benefits
- numerous career development pathways + yearly financial support to upskill
- annual bonuses + generous $$$ employee referral program
- empowering you within a fun, diverse and inclusive culture
- group benefits galore for all employees!
- genuine focus on work / life balance
Jemena is an Aboriginal word meaning 'to hear, listen and think'. We focus on being fun, supportive, collaborative and forward thinking people at Jemena. Be part of a forward thinking culture with genuine people leaders that encourage your growth, continuous improvement and new ways of working. We empower our people to reach their potential. Prioritising our employees' wellbeing, equal opportunities, along with empowering a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce is key.
Our people are our greatest asset so having various flexible working options, remote working, paid parental (primary & partner) leave and leave purchase plans amongst many other benefits, is a key foundation to our success. We also have an array of well-being options to support our people. Jemena & Zinfra are certified as a Family Inclusive Workplace. We are also an endorse employer of Work180 - Jobs For Women. We are passionate about what we do, and we are proud of who we are.
Here's an overview of our role:
We operate more than $11.5 Billion worth of gas and electricity transportation assets.
The key purpose of this role is to support the objectives of the Customer Engagement product line in aligning with the business operating model and with a focus on keeping the platforms and systems running safely and reliably, adhering to the agreed service levels.
The position is in a Customer Experience value stream team and is responsible for developing and supporting a new technology stack based on SAP C4C / CDC that has been upgraded as part of the CX uplift transformation program. The goal of SAP C4C and CDC is to provide a 360-degree view of our customers, and these products will change over the years via multiyear program CX uplift to meet our customers' evolving expectations for a simple, seamless experience, which helps operational efficiency for Jemena's Gas and Electricity distribution markets.
The role will engage directly with the business stakeholder relevant to their value stream, leveraging agile ways of working, with a focus on delivering business value in line with highest priority work. The role will be active contributor to the continuous improvement culture with a focus on measurement, cycle time reduction and productivity improvements critical to success.
A little about you:
- experience with configuring or support SAP Service & Sales Cloud (C4C) & Service process solutions
- hands-on experience in design, build, test and deployment of SAP Service & Sales Cloud and customer service business process solutions
- work with the project team, product owners, team leaders, stakeholders to create Customer Service offerings powered by SAP C4C configuration, layouts, business roles
- experience with user management, along with experience in trouble shooting integration issues between cloud platforms upstream/downstream system
- developing strong relationships with stakeholders
- ability to do fit-gap analysis on business requirements related to sales and service areas
- strong facilitation skills and technical aptitude
- ability to extend the architecture with customizations, extensions and partner ecosystem applications
- desirable Full life cycle of C4C Sales and Service implementation or support
Qualifications / certifications & Skills:
- preference for tertiary qualifications (Business/IT), along with utilities industry knowledge
- ensure solutions align to company architecture principles and standards
- prior experience as a team member of a CRM software related successful project implementation and BAU operations team
- proficient in C4C process configurations, offline configurations, code list mappings, Key User Tool and UI Concepts
- familiar in ABSL, UI Script, UI designer in Cloud Applications Studio
- knowledge of S4HANA/ECC, experience on service cloud objects like tickets, workflows, escalation/SLA, reporting, business configuration and documentation will be preferred
- Knowledge and experience on integration with ECC/S4, Integration between Service and Sales & CDC, integration with 3rd party application and websites