Monitoring Services Representative
Job Type: Full time
ADT Security has a reputation as one of Australia’s most trusted home and business security companies with safety and security the cornerstone of the business. Its world-class technology and A1 Grade monitoring have been protecting Australians for decades.
ADT Security is part of Johnson Controls and we are global diversified technology and multiindustrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 135,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and nextgeneration transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all our stakeholders through a strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Working alongside a large Customer Service team, you will receive inbound calls and respond to customer’s alarm events quickly and efficiently and take appropriate actions in response to these.
- Respond to all alarm events and answer incoming calls regarding the customers’ alarms quickly and efficiently
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and effectively in an efficient and professional manner
- Document all calls and actions taken into MASTERMIND ensuring that all updates and amendments are accurate.
- Assist customers where possible, without transferring
- Follow through and take ownership on all queries where possible
- Follow assistant shift manager and shift managers instructions
- Work unsupervised and maintain professionalism
What we look for:
- Previous experience as in a fast-paced high volume Customer Service environment
- Highly developed communication skills, team player and passion for customer service
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to prepare a wide variety of communication materials for internal and external audiences.
- Ability to handle pressure and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Based in Rydalmere. Full time. Multiple shift times available (Day and afternoon shifts
- Tuesday to Saturday 2:00pm – 10:00pm OR 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Monday to Friday 2:00pm – 10:00pm
- Wednesday to Sunday 10:00pm – 6:00am (overnight)
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!!