Executive Assistant, Corporate & Investment Banking
J.P. Morgan AU
Job Type: Full time
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our team in Sydney.
The successful candidate will possess structure, strong attention to detail, quality focus, high energy, and flexibility to a high-paced deadline driven organization.
- Managing staff onboarding & offboarding logistics
- Assisting and/or leading the organization of events
- Team travel arrangements and coordinating logistics for business trips
- Filing, invoicing and processing of expense claims and related record-keeping
- Maintaining group leave records and handling phone enquiries
- Providing general support including photocopying, booking meeting rooms, stationery re-ordering, typing, filing, mail, etc.
- Assisting in ad hoc project administration support when required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in secretarial, executive or administrative assistant field, experience in banking or financial industry an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details and initiative
- Experience in managing relationships across all levels
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Technically proficient in MS Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business/Secretarial College diploma or equivalent desirable