CIB Payments- Vice President, Corporate Payment Sales manager – Australia and New Zealand
J.P. Morgan AU
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a global financial services powerhouse with assets of US$3.7 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity.
About J.P. Morgan Global Corporate Bank
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced corporate bankers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
Payments - the world's largest cash management provider – is responsible for providing transaction banking solutions that move, concentrate and invest client money. Treasury Service products include payments, collections, information services, merchant services and trade solutions that help companies manage working capital and liquidity. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities entrust their business to J.P. Morgan.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the J.P. Morgan eCommerce and Corporate Sales team in Australia as a Vice President Payments Sales Manager (PSM), covering the Local Corporates and Multinationals (MNC) Corporate portfolio of typically large corporations which are operating in Australia.
The PSM will be primarily responsible for growing and developing our treasury services, merchant services and trade business with existing and prospective clients. The PSM is expected to build pipeline and achieve new business sales goals through effective account planning, strong relationships and implementation of sophisticated selling strategies.
Key Accountabilities/Major Responsibilities:
- Sales of the entire Payments product suite/solution, including treasury services which covers core cash clearing, liquidity management and foreign exchange solutions; merchant services and trade & working capital.
- Achieve new business goals, including the annual sales plan at target margins by identifying prospects/opportunities, developing the approach/calling plans and engaging partners/ senior managers to influence decision makers at prospective clients
- In partnership with Coverage, Product, Client Services and Implementation Executives to drive the execution of the sales strategy, to achieve new business sales objectives, expand market share and increase the share of wallet with target ANZ headquartered clients and strategic MNC clients
- Provide compelling financial and market analysis to support proposals for new business
- Build trusted, long-term Payments business relationships by taking a holistic and forward-looking view on our relationships, and identifying ways to help clients achieve their most important business/treasury objectives
- Managing entire sales process and supervising the end to end onboarding and implementation process for new local clients
- Partner with internal product stakeholders when representing the client perspective in the development/evolution of complex products and solutions
- Representing TS at appropriate external market/industry forums
General Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience in Treasury Services sales with proven ability to build and develop client relationships, win and close new businesses
- Strong knowledge and established network of Large Corporate clients headquartered in Australia and New Zealand
- In depth Australia & New Zealand market banking regulation and local cash management experience required
- Deep product/solution set knowledge relevant to the market and demonstrated track record of success
- Exposure to various functions including sales, client service, operations preferred
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a matrix organisation
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight timeframes
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Deep MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word skills