Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Contract/temp
At Knight Frank we're passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world's most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and we are proud to be the real estate industry's first WORK180 endorsed employer.
Having recently renewed and expanded a major shopping centre contract nationally, we are thrilled to be adding to our on-site based teams.
The Administration Manager vacancy is based on-site and will provide operational support to the Centre Management team including day to day accounts and invoicing, monthly reporting, office management, administrative tasks amongst other things to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
We are really after a superstar who not only enjoys the retail environment but thrives on being nimble with their time and can quickly build long-term relationships with those around them.
- Manage general reception area including greeting of all incoming parties and calls
- Draft, review and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations
- Prepare and process internal and external accounts and liaise with the property Accountants Team regarding incoming and outgoing payments
- Attend to tenant service requests promptly
- Dealing with invoices and contractor management
- Provide general administrative assistance
- Prepare monthly expense reconciliations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Centre Manager, onsite team and the broader Asset team
- Provide general marketing support for your hub
Who are we looking for?
- Demonstrable experience of at least 2 years within a senior administration role providing support to a team
- Advanced in Microsoft packages - particularly Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Pro-active and strong use of initiative.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform "The Vault" which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn't realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process