Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we're passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world's most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry's first WORK180 endorsed employer.
Knight Frank are looking for an administrative superstar to join a newly launched service line and support the wider National Portfolio Investments team.
As a Department Coordinator, your responsibility will be to assist the team with general day to day operations as well as putting together submission documents, coordinating expenses, travel, meeting, and events where required.
You will leverage your organisation and time management skills to excel in this role!
- Draft, review and prepare correspondence, reports, presentations and other documentation
- Prepare and process internal and external accounts
- Provide general administrative assistance and overall team management
- Provide assistance with the organisation of conferences, including identifying venues, organising entertainment & travel arrangements
- Maintain team's calendars, organise meetings and ensure awareness of daily/weekly movements
- Modify existing proposal / submission / brochure templates using Adobe InDesign
- Coordinate marketing campaigns for properties
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in this position you must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role; experience in the property industry is preferred. Your skills and attributes will include:
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a similar team admin role
- Adobe Indesign, an advantage
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and the ability to take ownership of your work
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Client-focused and responsive
- Passion for real estate
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform "The Vault" which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn't realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process