Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we're passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world's most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry's first WORK180 endorsed employer.
Knight Frank Australia are looking for a Centre Manager to manage a designated portfolio on behalf of a major national client.
The role involves establishing and maintaining strong, positive relationships with tenant retails and ensuring the trading environment is well presented, safe and inviting destination for customers.
- Provide support to the client in administering the requirements of leases and licenses
- Managing and keeping tenancy schedules accurate
- Assist in the preparation of annual income and expenditure budgets
- Manage and maintain bank guarantees
- Regular centre inspection to ensure the highest level of presentation
- Monitor and follow up any maintenance related queries and works
- Establish strong relationships with occupiers including managing any complaints
- Provide CAPEX recommendations to the FM team
- Provide marketing and promotional activity support
- Arrears management
- Monthly financial reporting
- Expense forecasting
Who we are looking for?
- A minimum of 5 years' previous experience in the Property industry (Retail management essential)
- Relevant education
- Certificate of Registration / Agent's Rep (essential)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and demonstrated ability to build relationships
- Customer centric approach
- Proven time management and organisational skill
- Current Driver's license (essential)
- Knowledge of Centre operations
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform "The Vault" which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn't realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process