Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
This exciting Facilities Manager position is accountable for managing the assigned building facilities and ensuring that the client’s asses are protected and enhanced. This is an opportunity to leverage your skills and knowledge within Facilities Management and take your career to the next level.
- Be the primary contact for technical and maintenance advice, supporting your Property Manager and client
- Day-to-day building management including operations & compliance matters
- Provide recommendations to the clients and Property Manager to improve efficiencies on maintenance and operational issues
- Ensure a high level of quality control of all contractors
- Ensure 6 monthly audits of all keys / access cards
- Conduct regular inspections of all assigned buildings, including all common areas and plant rooms
- Develop, implement, and maintain Risk Management procedures in accordance with National and State regulations and Client’s requirements
Who are we looking for?
- Some experience and demonstrated success in a Facilities Management role within the property/building industry
- Trade qualification in electrical, mechanical engineering or plumbing (desirable not essential)
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or diploma)
- Strong and prompt verbal/written communication skills
- A high level of financial aptitude, computer literacy, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship development skills
- Knowledge of facilities management operations, industry best practice, building codes and legislative requirements relating to facilities management
- Ability to operate with a high level of autonomy and able to manage and priorities competing demands
- Driver’s license essential
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme (including superannuation) for primary carers
- Birthday and study leave
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can purchase additional leave so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.