Tenant Accounts Receivable Officer
Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced tenant accounts receivables officer with property experience to join our Client Financial Services team to manage an ASX listed key client. This role will suit candidates that have a background in arrears management and tenant liaison experience who have had exposure to influencing and providing solutions to their stakeholders.
- Perform arrear debt collection for tenants with outstanding arrears daily Review and clear unallocated receipts daily.
- Send any tenant letter correspondences to tenants Assist and perform ad hoc project work as required with National Portfolio Manager and Portfolio finance team Raising sundry and direct recoveries charges to tenants
- Work closely with client to understand their needs and ensure that their contracted services are being delivered
- Work closely with our shared services accounts receivable team to receipt any unallocated receipts
- Ensure compliance to all relevant policies, processes, guidelines and standards
Who are we looking for?
- Accounts receivable and credit control experience in property
- Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice – Class 2 Licence
- Good information systems understanding
- Management Reporting International (MRI) an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong client service focus and driven to meet deadlines
- Ability to think innovatively and find solutions
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year
- to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed! Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.