Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
The Knight Frank Research and Consultancy team is seeking an analyst with strong quantitative skills to help deliver on the team's wide-ranging research agenda.
This role will primarily focus on Brisbane Capital Markets sectors including Retail & Life Science but will also provide the opportunity to analyse property investment trends nationally including the growth of emerging property asset classes.
The Research team produces a broad range of research and reports and regularly delivers presentations to clients on current market conditions and the outlook.
- Regular collection of property market data from internal and external sources
- Prepare timely, accurate and insightful reports on the Brisbane sectors as above
- Prepare market presentations and work towards delivering these to clients alongside senior team members
- Contribute new ideas to enhance the impact of our research, including data visualisation
- Use analytical skills to assist with existing consulting projects and help generate new business
- Build productive working relationships with Knight Frank staff across all service lines
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in a research role in property, economics, finance, government, or related consulting services
- Tertiary qualifications in Economics/Property/Data Science/Valuation
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly MS Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of property research information sources in Victoria (preferred)
- Knowledge of data analysis software – e.g., Tableau/Power BI (desired)
- Flexible approach and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Professional, collaborative, and confident
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more!
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.