Knight Frank Australia
Job Type: Full time
At Knight Frank we’re passionate about property, but it takes more than passion to make us the world’s most successful privately-owned property agency and consultancy.
With a 125-year heritage, we are part of a global property powerhouse dedicated to providing our clients the best advice across commercial and residential property transactional and advisory services.
We champion a diverse and inclusive workplace, where people are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work and are proud to be the real estate industry’s first WORK180 endorsed employer.
Knight Frank Australia are excited to be able to grow their South Sydney Industrial Logistics team and are looking to bring on a Sales Executive that is ready to take on a new challenge.
This is your chance to join one of the highest performing teams in the NSW commercial property market, working alongside and learning from experts in their field.
You will bring a desire to learn, an ability to influence those around you and combine that with market expertise in order to contribute to the success of the team.
- Carry out systematic canvassing for new business and clients
- Review and assess assets and provide sale recommendations
- Negotiate and transact the sale and leasing of properties
- Assist in development of strategies to increase Industrial Logistics market share and improve profitability
- Conduct comprehensive marketing campaigns
- Actively pursue and secure new listing opportunities
- Fosters strategic alliances, business partnerships and relationships to better develop Knight Frank services
- Provide high quality financial analysis to support forecasting
Who are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the commercial property industry
- Professional qualifications in Property, Business or Finance
- Certificate of Registration and/or Real Estate License (essential)
- Understanding of valuation and commercial property sales process
- Proven track record in new business development
- Advanced financial skills and experience
- Able to build rapport easily
- Strong negotiation skills
- Influential communication style
- Strong written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements designed to suit individual circumstances and family needs
- A generous 16-week parental scheme plus superannuation for a full 12 months
- Birthday and study leave
- Swap around a public holiday for a cultural swap day!
- Two Wellness Days to allow you to focus on your own physical and or mental wellbeing
- A workplace where you can access 2 weeks additional leave each year so you can take that extra break with family or friends
- We applaud your need to give back to the community and give you 2 paid volunteer days each year to support one of our-affiliated charities
- Our reward platform “The Vault” which gives you access to a great range of discounts at popular retailers and supermarkets as well as lifestyle benefits and corporate discounts
- Because life can throw the unexpected at us, we help subsidise private health insurance excess, if you or an immediate family member requires hospitalisation
- Plus, so much more
Join a team where individual uniqueness is celebrated, contribution is rewarded, and voices are respected and heard. A place where everyone has the chance to perform at their best.
Not the perfect fit? Apply anyway. You might have something we didn’t realise we needed!
Applicants with Australian working rights need only apply. No Agencies please.
Please note, if you are successful in securing a role, you will be subject to police checks as part of our standard recruitment process.