Installers, Electricians & Fitters
Job Type: Full time
Installers Electricians and Fitters
At KONE, we bring buildings to life.
Look around and you’ll see KONE in buildings everywhere. Through our technical expertise and digital connectivity, we provide an essential service to communities around the world – keep people moving no matter what.
Our work will take you in different directions.
We’re looking for Installers (Electricians and Fitters) to join our Project Team in Adelaide. In this position you will manage the equipment installation environment during installation activities while executing on-site communication with the customer for day to day installation and logistical activities.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for safe, high quality, and timely installation of the equipment following KONE installation methods throughout the installation process.
- Be responsible for reporting installation progress to the installation supervisor.
- Ensures that shortages or damage are reported, and replacement parts are ordered as soon as they are discovered.
- Keep the installation tooling safe and in good condition.
- Ensures the security of the delivered equipment by means of correct storage and site handling.
- Communicates with the builder to prevent interruptions to installation work.
- Is familiar with the A.M. manual and aware of field letter updates
- Is responsible for the safe working environment within the confines of the installation activity including storage areas.
What are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of installation methods
- Understanding and implementation of installation layout drawings.
- Relevant qualification or experience.
- Work experience in similar industry.
- Knowledge of quality and safety rules as well as awareness of environmental requirements.
- Be reliable, punctual, with a winning together attitude.
- Enjoy working in a positive team environment.
There’s so much more to KONE than you may realise.
- Global Industry leader`
- First class training
A job at KONE is the start of an experience like no other. You’ll find a bunch of passionate “lifties”, and maybe even become one yourself!
Applications close 30th November 2022.
Note: Applicants must either be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand to apply for this position.
This role is being sourced directly by KONE. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers