Central Quote Desk Sales Consultant - Modernisation
Job Type: Full time
- Great benefits and remuneration – Base + 12.5% superannuation & bonus
- Work with industry-leading products and technology
- Join a global organisation with a strong focus on training, safety and quality
At KONE, we bring buildings to life.
Look around and you’ll see KONE in buildings everywhere. Through our technical expertise and digital connectivity, we provide an essential service to communities around the world – keep people moving no matter what.
Our Modernisation business manages upgrades of all brands of elevators, escalators for new and existing customers. We offer innovative solutions for people flow, delivered by world class installation processes that ensure safety is our number one priority.
Our work will take you in different directions.
We currently have an exciting new opportunity, for an Inbound Sales Consultant, as part of an expansion within our Modernisation business, based out of our office in Mascot, Sydney. You will work within a customer orientated and highly motivated team. Working closely with the Modernisation Offering Manager and team, you will proactively develop and maintain customer relationships to drive sales and support attainment of budgeted growth through identifying upsell opportunities. This role will suit someone who is results driven and has the desire and focus to be a high achiever.
What will you be doing?
Being the focal point of contact for quoting jobs on the central desk
- Following up on leads from our sales team
- Understanding our customer needs and requirements to capitalise on all lead opportunities,
Orders and contracts to meet sales and pricing targets
- Participating tenders and quoting smaller project submissions with proactive follow up
- Contact customers to present or negotiate opportunities including upselling digital offerings
- CRM activities
- Providing support to the sales team on selected sales related matters
- Develop the ability to build rapport with both customers and internal stakeholders
- Performing administration tasks and updating all records in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring the contents of the customer orders received are in line with the KONE
negotiation process, including terms and conditions, quality and safety.
- Achieve agreed individual KPI’s.
What are we looking for?
- A can do attitude and someone who is passionate about delivering tailored solutions to our customers
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to quickly learn and understand our range of product offerings
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Successful Sales track record across B2B
- Self motivated with the ability to work as part of a team or autonomously with the ability to make this role their own
- A willingness to learn new technical skills
- Experienced at CRM- Salesforce highly desired
There’s so much more to KONE than you may realise.
- Enjoy career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Access a range of benefits that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Grow with comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
A job at KONE is the start of an experience like no other. You’ll find a bunch of passionate “Sales Oriented and Customer Focused professionals”, and maybe even become one yourself!
Note: Applicants must either be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand to apply for this position.
This role is being sourced directly by KONE. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
KONE is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously, and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender.
We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, and social and spiritual systems practiced.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers