Job Type: Full time
- Great benefits and remuneration – Base + 12.5% superannuation, car allowance & bonus
- Work with industry- leading products and technology
- Join a global organisation with a strong focus on training, safety and quality
At KONE, we bring buildings to life.
Look around and you’ll see KONE in buildings everywhere. Through our technical expertise and digital connectivity, we provide an essential service to communities around the world – keep people moving no matter what.
Our work will take you in different directions.
We currently have an opportunity in our Sydney Service team for a Service Coordinator, where you will supervise and co-ordinate the activities of our Service division employees. You will ensure quality of performance is in accordance with KONE Elevators policies, procedures, safety requirements and applicable state legislation
What will you be doing?
- Oversee field technicians and subcontractors to ensure delivery of high-quality maintenance, call-out services and repair projects
- Champion safety in the field and promote KONE Safety initiatives
- Provide timely and effective information to customers
- Manage labour rosters
- Source replacement parts and ensure efficient delivery to site
- Monitor maintenance completions rates
- Process timesheets, assist with pricing
- Ensure compliance to KONE policies and procedures
- Ensure that customer focused communication skills are employed to provide effective consultation with Clients, Body Corporate Managers and Building Managers
- Support with tendered repairs and service repairs quoting where required
- Manage Material inventory control
- Undertake housekeeping audits
- Provide Monthly reports for customers
- Quote and manage repairs/refurbishments/clean downs and requested projects
- Manage daily shutdown report
- Manage defect lists supplied by customers
- Attend Monthly customer meetings
What are we looking for?
- Experience supervising within the HVAC, Electrical or Lift industry will be highly regarded
- Supervisory experience
- Customer focused
- Electrical trade qualifications desirable
- Current NSW Driver’s license
- Proven Success in coordinating multiple tasks across multiple teams
- Clear written and communication skills
- Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
- Service industry experience highly regarded
- Ability to work in a team
There’s so much more to KONE than you may realise.
- Enjoy career progression opportunities within a global organisation
- Access a range of benefits that engage and motivate our employees and help us make KONE a great place to work
- Grow with comprehensive learning and development programs covering a wide range of professional skills
A job at KONE is the start of an experience like no other. You’ll find a bunch of passionate “lifties”, and maybe even become one yourself!
Note: Applicants must either be a permanent resident or citizen of Australia or New Zealand to apply for this position.
This role is being sourced directly by KONE. We respectfully request no agency approach
KONE is an equal opportunity employer who supports inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements for all. This includes persons with disabilities, culturally, religiously, and linguistically diverse people, diverse age groups, diverse sexual orientation, and gender.
We are committed to working in partnership with and support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and organisations by recognising and respecting the diversity of cultures, identity, heritage, languages, and social and spiritual systems practiced.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on www.kone.com/careers