Business Development Manager - MoneyPlace (QLD)
Job Type: Full time
What your day will look like:
- Provide a delightful experience to brokers and their customers
- Proactively manage a sales funnel and follow up sales leads and opportunities to completion
- Provide exceptional servicing support to brokers in relation to new loan enquiries, applications or existing loans
- Help educate brokers around personal loan opportunities and how it can drive their business growth
- From time to time, support broader business initiatives to improve business performance, efficiencies and broker / customer satisfaction.
What makes you awesome?
- Demonstrated excellence in business development and relationship management with proven experience in consumer lending and/or residential mortgages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills backed by a history of providing superior service and advice
- Commercially savvy and ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Thorough understanding of consumer lending legislation
- Current and full driver's licence.
Why join MoneyPlace?
We’re a growing company that values diversity and creating a dynamic culture to work in. We offer a competitive package including a mix of base salary and bonuses. We offer a fantastic formal and on-the-job learning environment to help you excel in this role and support your ongoing professional development.
We believe it’s the little extras that can make a big difference in meeting our team’s needs. There’s more to working at MoneyPlace than just great financial rewards - we provide access to a large number of great benefits such as:
- Wellness perks including; free counselling, flu vaccinations, health-checks, gym subsidy and more
- Internal Pride Network
- EOY and EOFY parties
- Social events
- Access to online development courses
We are a community of collaborative, innovative and dedicated lifelong learners who grow, inspire and achieve amazing things together. As we continue to push boundaries and reshape finance, we welcome motivated doers to join our team and make our goals a reality. MoneyPlace is a part of the Liberty Group and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making employment decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected class.
If this sounds like something you want to be part of, please send your CV and cover letter highlighting your suitability for the role.