Business Development Manager - Motor Finance
Job Type: Full time
We are seeking an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join our South Australian based sales team. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining profitable business relationships across our Motor Finance products. You will act as a business mentor to your network of brokers and proactively support to help them build their networks and referral sources.
- Provide a delightful experience to brokers and their customers
- Proactively manage a sales funnel and follow up sales leads and opportunities to completion
- Provide exceptional servicing support to brokers in relation to new loan enquiries, applications or existing loans
- Help educate brokers around commercial loan opportunities and how it can drive their business growth
- From time to time, support broader business initiatives to improve business performance, efficiencies and broker / customer satisfaction.
What makes you awesome?
- Demonstrated excellence in business development and relationship management with proven experience in Motor Finance lending
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills backed by a history of providing memorable service and advice
- An ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Thorough understanding of consumer lending legislation
- Current driver's licence.
Liberty is proud to offer an environment where you will thrive, grow and be challenged in your career. Our supportive and dynamic teams work collaboratively to help our customers and business partners #GetFinancial.
We are thrilled to winners of the Employer of the Year 2021 in the Women in Finance Awards and we will never be finished making the Liberty Group the best place to work. We believe it’s the little extras that can make a big difference in helping our team meet their needs. There’s more to working with us than just great financial rewards - we provide access to many fantastic benefits such as:
- Internal Pride Network
- Wellness perks including, free counselling, flu vaccinations, health-checks, massages, private health and gym subsidies
- EOY and EOFY parties
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly social events
- Fantastic growth and career progression opportunities
- Access to online development courses
At Liberty, we celebrate people bringing their most genuine and authentic selves to work and we’re incredibly proud of the diverse and inclusive culture we’ve built. We’re living this commitment through our gender equality, disability, LGTBIQ+, mental health and religious and cultural initiatives. As we work towards helping people get financial, we acknowledge and value the contribution of indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders and other cultural minority communities.
We are a community of collaborative, innovative and dedicated lifelong learners who grow, inspire and achieve amazing things together. As we continue to push boundaries and reshape finance, we welcome motivated doers to join our team and make our goals a reality.
Liberty is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all people, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
We strive for diversity and inclusion within our workforce and deliver a number of initiatives for our community. We are proud to be endorsed by Work180 and a certified B Corporation.