Credit Risk Monitoring and Reporting Analyst
Job Type: Not Specified
Liberty is proud to offer an environment where you will thrive, grow and be continuously challenged in your career. In this role you will conduct continuous and insightful analysis of loan portfolio performance through proactive evaluation of environmental and company credit risks. You will recommend and influence the implementation of innovative solutions to achieve agreed risk adjusted return targets.
In this role you will:
- Work together and develop quality relationships with business units and key stakeholders to enhance credit risk policy, pricing and product changes to maximise business performance;
- Use a wide range of data analytics tools like SQL, Snowflake and Tableau to develop and apply incisive models, which help the business determine the potential impact of identified risk factors on both new originations and on the existing loan portfolio;
- Work among a broader team with operational risk and compliance to recommend and implement effective commercial strategies to control, reduce, mitigate or eliminate identified material risks proactively; and
- Develop a strong understanding of portfolio performance and set risk appetite.
Why join Liberty?
At Liberty, we celebrate people bringing their most genuine and authentic selves to work and we’re incredibly proud of the diverse and inclusive culture we’ve built. We’re living this commitment through our gender equality, disability, LGTBQIA+, mental health and cultural initiatives. As we work towards helping people get financial, we acknowledge and value the contribution of indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders and other cultural minority communities.
We strive for diversity and inclusion within our workforce and deliver a number of initiatives for our community. We are proud to be endorsed by Work180 and a certified B Corporation.
We are thrilled to be the ABA Employer of Choice 2022, Employer of the Year 2021 at the Women in Finance Awards and MFAA Diversity and Inclusion Award 2022 - we will never be finished making Liberty the best place to work. We believe it’s the little extras that can make a big difference in helping our team meet their needs. There’s more to working at Liberty than just great financial rewards - we provide access to a large number of great benefits such as:
- Wellness perks including, yoga and meditation classes, flu vaccinations, health-checks, massages, private health and gym subsidies
- We are a social bunch with monthly themed lunches and events, EOY and EOFY parties Corporate casual dress
- Community groups such as our Pride Network (LGBTQIA+), Women in Leadership, Green Stars (environmental enthusiasts!) and more.
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Lend-A-Hand initiatives
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Fantastic growth and career progression opportunities with access to online development courses
- There's more?! Yes, we have coffee, daily fruit, constant snacks available anytime
Liberty is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all people, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
To email your application please click the "Apply Now" button below