Service Specialist (Customer Engagement Team)
Job Type: Not Specified
Helping people is in our DNA. As the leading non-bank lender in Australia, for decades we have been providing free-thinking loans and have helped over 500,000 people get financial. We offer a broad range of flexible and custom products and are passionate about building and delivering exceptional experiences for our customers. Some of our brands include Liberty Network Services, LFI, National Mortgage Brokers, MoneyPlace.
We have a number of opportunities across different teams for recent Business, Banking or Finance graduate to join our fast paced, dynamic and agile teams.
What your day will look like:
- providing great service to our brokers, customers and internal teams
- ordering and following up valuation requests
- timely entry of new loan applications into our systems
- providing loan documents to customers
- assisting customers with outstanding payments
- managing loan settlements
- a range of other activities
Enough about us, let talk about you.
We are looking for a free thinking recent graduate with:
- Experience in a role where you've developed customer service skills
- The ability to communicate clearly and confidently on the phone
- Accountability to manage your own work
- Dedicated, responsible and conscientious
- Prefers to work in office for collaboration and learning
- A business, banking or finance related qualification is preferred
Why join Liberty?
We are thrilled to be 2019 finalists in the Australian Employer of Choice and HR Team of the Year Awards – we will never be finished making Liberty the best place to work. We believe it’s the little extras that can make a big difference in helping our team meet their needs. There’s more to working at Liberty than just great financial rewards - we provide access to a large number of great benefits such as:
- Internal Pride Network
- Corporate casual dress
- CBD Location
- Wellness perks including, free counselling, yoga and meditation classes, flu vaccinations, health-checks, massages, private health and gym subsidies
- EOY and EOFY parties
- Flexible work arrangements
- KidsCo school holiday program (Melbourne only)
- Monthly social events
- Fantastic growth and career progression opportunities
- Access to online development courses
- Free fruit and vegetables, barista-quality coffee and monthly themed lunches
- Opportunity to be involved in our Lend-A-Hand program by supporting our community partnerships.
At Liberty, we celebrate people bringing their most genuine and authentic selves to work and we’re incredibly proud of the diverse and inclusive culture we’ve built. We’re living this commitment through our gender equality, disability, LGTBIQ+, mental health and religious and cultural initiatives. As we work towards helping people get financial, we acknowledge and value the contribution of indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders and other cultural minority communities.
We are a community of collaborative, innovative and dedicated lifelong learners who grow, inspire and achieve amazing things together. As we continue to push boundaries and reshape finance, we welcome motivated doers to join our team and make our goals a reality.
If this sounds like something you want to be part of, please send your CV and covering letting highlighting your suitability for the role.
Liberty is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all people, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
We strive for diversity and inclusion within our workforce and deliver a number of initiatives for our community. We are proud to be endorsed by Work180 and a certified B Corporation.
To email your application please click the "Apply Now" button below.