Job Type: Full time
Lion is a global beverage company with a portfolio that includes many market-leading names in beer, wine, spirits, seltzer & non-alcoholic drinks. Our range includes classic brands like Tooheys, Speights, XXXX and Wither Hills, and craft beer brands like Little Creatures, James Squire and New Belgium’s Fat Tire.
We employ approximately 4,000 diverse and talented individuals across the globe, predominantly in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the UK, who are passionate about their craft and working towards a shared purpose: to champion sociability and help people to live well.
Here at Lion we’re going through an exciting period of change, pivoting how we approach Marketing within our business and transforming the way we leverage our brands with our consumers.
We have a vision- it’s bold and unique and we need people to bring it to life.
We’re looking for a new Brand Manager to join our Emerging Marketing Team to lead the strategy for two of our dynamic brands- Hahn and Byron Bay Brewing. This role is available on a permanent basis out of our York Street office, with hybrid working arrangements available.
You will work on these market leading brands, across cross functional teams, to deliver key projects across the long- and short-term horizon. Joining a high calibre, consumer focused team, you will feel supported as you take ownership of your portfolio and key projects.
A day in the life
- Support our Marketing Managers to manage brand performance to consumer and commercial objectives and to budget.
- Develop our brand strategy and ensure execution of brand plans that influence consumer behaviour both for the long and short term
- Lead the delivery of our brand strategy, creating a purpose, and making meaningful connections with our consumers relevant to the world we live in
- Lead the development of core brand innovation, having an opportunity to influence plans and bring your own stamp to the brand
- Leverage our customer and consumer data, taking insights and making recommendations to influence our plans and activity
What you will make you successful
- You are a team player and energised to work on a transformation of some of our best loved brands
- You have a strong analytical mindset- bringing experience in generating actions and recommendations leveraged from customer and consumer insights
- Your strong communication and relationship building skills will set you up for success as you will need to engage effectively with multiple internal stakeholders and third-party providers across Australia.
Flexibility at Lion
Our people at Lion are diverse - beer lovers, wine lovers, music lovers, marathon runners, family people, single people, pet people, and more. You name it, we’ll have it in our mix. We’re proud of our diverse workforce, acknowledging our people for the unique individuals they are. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn’t fit all. Our flexible working program, LionFlex enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life.