Project Manager - SAP Business Integration
Job Type: Full time
Lion is a global beverage company with a portfolio that includes many market-leading names in beer, wine, spirits, seltzer & non-alcoholic drinks. Our range includes classic brands like Tooheys, Speights, XXXX and Wither Hills, and craft beer brands like Little Creatures, James Squire and New Belgium’s Fat Tire.
We employ approximately 4,000 diverse and talented individuals across the globe, predominantly in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the UK, who are passionate about their craft and working towards a shared purpose: to champion sociability and help people to live well.
At Lion, we do everything from “land to hand,” including manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing of our products, making Lion an exciting and complex business with a wide range of career paths. Whether you want to work in one of our breweries, in a sales role partnering our customers or a business support role in one of our offices, we invest heavily in our people’s wellbeing and their development.
At Lion, ours is a culture of going beyond - constantly pushing the boundaries to innovate, enter new markets and do things differently with a relentless focus on our customers, consumers, communities and environment. It’s a culture where we welcome difference, actively seek diversity of thought and stand for fairness. Our leading practices in gender equality, flexible working, family/ parental support, mental health and LGBTQIA make everyone feel safe, supported and respected. Above all, we promote a culture where our people can be the best they can be, really make a difference and have a great time doing it!
Company homepage: www.lionco.com
We aim to ensure that Lion’s LinkedIn page is a respectful and inclusive community for everyone and therefore ask that you abide by our Community Guidelines: http://bit.ly/LionCoSocial
Lion is a contributor to DrinkWise Australia www.drinkwise.org.au
and Cheers! New Zealand. https://cheers.org.nz/
We are seeking a passionate and experienced Project Manager on a 12 month Fixed Term to lead the integration of a newly acquired business unit into Lion SAP S4 environment from an existing SAP B1 System.
Key responsibilities included in this role are:
- Reviews, updates timeframe, budget, resources, and procedures for accomplishing outcomes under each stream.
- Partner with the business and partners to achieve the successful delivery of the project requirements in the agreed timeframe
- Ensure compliance with project/change governance process
- Lead Sub workstream, leads and manage dependencies within sub workstreams
To succeed in this role, you will bring:
- Experience with at least one similar broad system implementation for SAP
- Strong stakeholder & vendor management experience (outsourced services and IT service providers)
- Advanced verbal communication, documentation & graphical presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex matters in simple terms
- Commercial acumen demonstrated through delivery of value based solutions
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the SDLC with good understanding of application development, systems, and design as well as business analysis methodologies
- 10+ years of IT Project Delivery roles.
- 5+ Years’ experience with SAP systems and development practices (S/4Hana / ABAP / on premise and cloud products)
- Agile PM
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Information technology, Business, Engineering or Science
- Degree qualifications in IT/Business or related discipline
- Certification in project management, program management and/or portfolio management methodologies
Flexibility at Lion:
Our people at Lion are diverse - beer lovers, wine lovers, music lovers, marathon runners, family people, single people, pet people, and more. You name it, we'll have it in our mix. We're proud of our diverse workforce, acknowledging our people for the unique individuals they are.
Empower yourself to achieve - start a conversation with us today!
At Lion, we choose to be a leader in driving inclusion, diversity, and gender parity. We have an ambitious goal to reach at least 40% representation of both men and women in all teams in all areas of the business. Are you hesitating to apply because you don’t think you meet all of the criteria? If you believe you are aligned with our values at Lion, we’d encourage you to still click on that apply button so we can explore your unique skill set and the value you could add to one of our teams.