Marketing Technology Product Owner
Job Type: Full time
Lion is a global beverage company with a portfolio that includes many market-leading names in beer, wine, spirits, seltzer & non-alcoholic drinks. Our range includes classic brands like Tooheys, Speights, XXXX and Wither Hills, and craft beer brands like Little Creatures, James Squire and New Belgium’s Fat Tire.
We employ approximately 4,000 diverse and talented individuals across the globe, predominantly in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the UK, who are passionate about their craft and working towards a shared purpose: to champion sociability and help people to live well.
We’re recruiting for a Marketing Technology Product Owner on a 12-month fixed term contract basis reporting to our Marketing Technology Leader.
As Product Owner you will own, develop, and implement a best-in-class product road map for Lion’s marketing technology platforms. Put another way, you’ll use your experience, commercial acumen, and analytical ability to deepen the connection we have with consumers through our Marketing technology, therefore maximising commercial opportunities and improving the customer / consumer experience.
In this role you’ll be tasked with:
- Taking ownership of Lion’s marketing technology product roadmap and aligning it to the digital strategy for AU/NZ markets
- Developing Lion’s marketing technology product roadmap to deliver a best in class multi channel offering that supports the digital strategy
- Leading and optimising the digital ecosystem to ensure delivers on our digital maturity plan ensuring the right platforms and tools are in place
- Be an advocate and expert in data driven consumer experiences and using 1st party data to drive brand growth and sales
- Build capability within Lion’s marketing teams to understand and utilise the benefit of the marketing technology systems
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience using Marketing technology systems (i.e. content management, asset management, marketing automation, CRM, ERP, cloud, infrastructure, integration, related channel tools etc)
- Understanding of digital ecosystems and how to optimise and connect the consumer experience
- Understanding of consumer 1st party data and how it can be used to drive brand growth and sales
- Experience maintaining and optimising a digital ecosystem to deliver on changing consumer needs
- Experience leading end to end digital projects with multiple stakeholders
Flexibility at Lion
Our people at Lion are diverse - beer lovers, wine lovers, music lovers, marathon runners, family people, single people, pet people, and more. You name it, we’ll have it in our mix. We’re proud of our diverse workforce, acknowledging our people for the unique individuals they are. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn’t fit all. Our flexible working program, LionFlex enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life.