Job Type: Full time
Lion is a global beverage company with a portfolio that includes many market-leading names in beer, wine, spirits, seltzer & non-alcoholic drinks. Our range includes classic brands like Tooheys, Speights, XXXX and Wither Hills, and craft beer brands like Little Creatures, James Squire and New Belgium’s Fat Tire.
We employ approximately 4,000 diverse and talented individuals across the globe, predominantly in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the UK, who are passionate about their craft and working towards a shared purpose: to champion sociability and help people to live well.
At Lion, we do everything from “land to hand,” including manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing of our products, making Lion an exciting and complex business with a wide range of career paths. Whether you want to work in one of our breweries, in a sales role partnering our customers or a business support role in one of our offices, we invest heavily in our people’s wellbeing and their development.
At Lion, ours is a culture of going beyond - constantly pushing the boundaries to innovate, enter new markets and do things differently with a relentless focus on our customers, consumers, communities and environment. It’s a culture where we welcome difference, actively seek diversity of thought and stand for fairness. Our leading practices in gender equality, flexible working, family/ parental support, mental health and LGBTQIA make everyone feel safe, supported and respected. Above all, we promote a culture where our people can be the best they can be, really make a difference and have a great time doing it!
Company homepage: www.lionco.com
We aim to ensure that Lion’s LinkedIn page is a respectful and inclusive community for everyone and therefore ask that you abide by our Community Guidelines: http://bit.ly/LionCoSocial
Lion is a contributor to DrinkWise Australia www.drinkwise.org.au
and Cheers! New Zealand. https://cheers.org.nz/
The Iconic Havana Coffee Works are on the hunt for an experienced, coffee obsessed, Marketing Manager!!!
Do you love coffee and want to work in a fast paced, creative, vibrant environment where no two days are the same?
Havana has led New Zealand’s coffee revolución for the past 33 years and is one of Aotearoa’s most unique brands. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to help write the next chapter for our ambitious brand. Join our passionate and talented team, providing transformational leadership for our brand and to ensure brand vision through to execution, is delivered with impact and in keeping with the Havana way.
This is a unique position as here at Havana, we get to operate with the passion and creativity of a start-up, but with the support of an enterprise environment to leverage off and lean on. We remain agile with the ability to enact change quickly, with the benefits of being able to tap into the wider network and support systems.
A day in the life
- You will work across a number of key strategic projects, collaborating and influencing a range of stakeholders & teams to make powerful commercial impacts
- Ensure deep consumer and marketplace understanding is at the heart of your decision-making
- Lead, develop and execute brand growth strategies and play a critical role in delivering on Havana’s ambitious marketing goals
- Develop Havana’s awareness from a B2B perspective and work with marketing team to design and create delivery and end products
- Use data and insights to manage short- and long-term business performance, making clear recommendations on changes and opportunities for growth and development
We are looking for people with the following experience:
- Commercial brand management experience of a premium brand/product (not necessarily FMCG)
- Strong background in brand building through deep consumer understanding and innovative customer solutions – able to deliver both the art and science of marketing
- Strong thought leadership and experience managing and influencing diverse teams as well as effective stakeholder communication, engagement and collaboration
- Your proven experience in communication and execution of strategic vision is vital, along with the willingness to challenge the status quo
Flexibility at Havana Coffee Works
Here at Havana, we are diverse ‘family’ of coffee connoisseurs, beer lovers, wine enthusiasts, music aficionados, marathon runners, pet lovers, and more. You name it, we’ll have it in our mix.
We’re proud of our diverse workforce, acknowledging our people for the unique individuals they are. When it comes to flexibility, we understand that one size doesn’t fit all. Our flexible working program, LionFlex enables us to work in ways that support our lifestyle to help us balance our career with the other important things in life.