Job Type: Full time
MessageMedia provides innovative mobile messaging solutions that help businesses of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise-level to better connect with customers. Our messaging solutions for alerts and notifications, billing and payments, appointment reminders, marketing, and staff scheduling are trusted by over 65,000 customers in industries such as healthcare, education, retail, and utilities. With offices across Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and New Zealand, MessageMedia is the number one choice for easy and engaging business messaging.
MessageMedia Group is proudly part of Sinch, a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice, and video communication solutions to a large global customer base.
Due to exciting growth plans, we are currently recruiting for a QA Engineer to join our brand-new Messaging Tribe. In this role you will be responsible for supporting all testing activities within the Software Development Life Cycle. You will focus on working closely with the Development team during the development phase, to develop and execute functional and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Create and define Acceptance Criteria for User Stories
- Execute manual/automated test cases, document test results and raise defects – driving responsibility for end-to-end tracking of all issues found
- Participate in Sprint meetings
- Test new technologies and system functionality to ensure business acceptance, user acceptance and correct system integration
- Execute manual test cases on areas that cannot be automated
- Development of automated test cases using Java, Cypress, and Cucumber
- Participate in Backlog Parsing sessions with Product Owners and Developers to ensure a common roadmap, including User Stories and Acceptance Criteria
- Work closely with the Product Team to ensure timely delivery of product features
The preferred candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Demonstrated experience in agile test methodologies
- Demonstrated 5-8 years in a similar role would be preferred
- Demonstrated experience in test management, agile methodologies such as TDD, Scrum, XP
- Demonstrated experience with test tools/frameworks like Junit, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing test automation frameworks in Java, Selenium, Cypress, and Cucumber
- Demonstrated experience with Web services testing with any automation tool, JSON, SML, REST and SOAP
- Demonstrated experience in end to end testing and functional testing
- Basic knowledge of cloud services, such as AWS/Azure is preferred
- A passion for new technology and acquiring new skills
- Refined communication skills and a passion for working in a team to achieve results
- A creative and inquisitive mindset
Our values of Dream big, Win together, Keep it simple and Make it happen are what make us successful on our journey to be the global leader in customer engagement for SMBs, so people who feel a connection to these values and like the pace of a fast-growing global company will easily fit into our team. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds to be their authentic self and bring their values into their work.
We are committed to building an engaged and talented workforce that represents an environment that is inclusive, supports flexibility and welcomes diversity.
Our values of Dream Big, Win Together, Keep it simple and Make it Happen are the foundation for fostering an environment where diversity of thinking, skills and experiences are embraced, delivering innovation and better business results.
We value our team by offering
- Flexible hybrid working arrangement
- Generous parental leave program: 26 weeks salary for primary care giver and 4 weeks salary for secondary care giver
- Access to Reward+ program
- A day off for your birthday
- Wellness programs
- Coaching and career development support, including access to a range of online professional development courses
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Global mobility policy
- Monthly fitness reimbursement
- Volunteer leave
- Work from home set up reimbursement
If you are looking for the next opportunity in your career and want to work for a certified “Great Place to Work” ,growing tech company, then Apply Now.