Asset Information & Business Specialist
Metro Trains Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM) is a multi-award-winning organisation, and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety focused and who are at the core of our success.
This is your chance to be part of an organization working on multiple projects in Victoria’s Big Build which is delivering 165 major road and rail projects, including Metro Tunnel, a second underground railway for Melbourne with 5 new stations, removal of 85 level crossings across Melbourne and the Melbourne Airport Rail.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position exists to govern and oversee tactical and strategic Asset management practises across the asset portfolio for the Operational Control and Management Systems (OCMS) division. The OCMS division manages assets within the information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) environments. This role shall also lead Asset management activities along-with developing system, information and process improvements in accordance with emerging business needs
- Develop and implement processes and systems in alignment with the organisations Asset Management strategy and framework
- Business & Process Lead Analyst who can take ownership of creating processes and governing compliance for a complex matrix organisation
- Implement and embed strategic and tactical Asset management improvements in accordance with the Asset Information Strategy, contractual obligations and emerging business needs.
- Support the division’s Asset management governance and compliance requirements. This includes participating, preparing and demonstrating evidence in audits along-with embedding requirements and process changes into business as usual activities.
- Tertiary qualification in an Information Technology or Engineering discipline.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Asset Management systems, processes and technologies
- Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) systems and information management
- Experience in an Asset Intensive industry
- Strong business acumen and technical background to provide services and implement process and system changes across business areas, plus experience in developing and delivering improvement programs
- Understanding of asset management standards (e.g. ISO55001) and/or models (e.g. Asset Management Excellence), and Asset Management experience working in a mixed IT/OT environment is desirable.
WHY WORK FOR METRO
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Opportunity to work on significant projects that are contributing to modernising Melbourne's Metropolitan Network
- Metro supports work life balance and we would like to hear from you about what flexibility means to you.
- All Metro employees receive a free MYKI pass that allows free public transport in Victoria.
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply.