Service Planning Manager
Metro Trains Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
Metro is a multi-award winning organisation and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety focused and who are at the core of our success. You will be joining an organisation that is known as a global leader in its field but also prides itself on being dynamic, embracing new technologies and focused on customer service.
Coordinate the planning of access to the Metro network for all occupations and disruptive works between one to three years in advance. As Service Planning Manager, achieving the safe delivery of disruptive works, the success of Metro contractual requirements and demonstrating Metro’s value as a railway operator and delivery partner for network transformation is key.
This new role is offered on a fulltime permanent position, you will operate out of Metro Trains Head Office, Docklands.
- Act as the SME for MTM’s long-term stabling position to understand how occupations impact stabling capacity, and work with other areas within the business to translate this into requirements and impacts.
- Assess modelling options against defined business criteria, coordinate all business modelling requirements and recommendations from development through to baselining.
- Work with project managers to develop requirements, and be an effective advocate for MTM in requirements setting
- Manage the change request process for conditionally endorsed occupations and disruptive works between development to baselining,
- Maintain an effective business requirements assessment tool to support the development of occupations and disruptive works plans to ensure occupations are efficiently managed and maximised.
- Work with the wider Occupation framework and associated teams to ensure the transition of occupation information inside baselining is communicated effectively.
Qualifications & Experience
- Project management or rail operations experience
- Extensive stakeholder management and consultation experience across senior organisation level and external regulatory authorities
- Demonstrated experience in strategic development
Why work for MTM?
- Receive a free Myki card for free public transport Victoria wide!
- Great team culture and work/life balance
- Career development and opportunities within a multi-disciplinary environment
- Unique Opportunity: One of the few Rolling Stock Projects in the State
- Attractive Remuneration: Excellent pay package with laptop and mobile phone
Applications will close on 4th Dec 2022 with shortlisting to commence upon application.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on the career you've developed to date and take it to the next level by making a tangible impact that matters.
If what you’ve read resonates with your values, experience and career aspiration then we want to hear from you!
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply but please do note only applications with the right to live and work in Australia will be considered for this position.