Ellipse Functional Specialist
Metro Trains Melbourne
Job Type: Full time
Metro is a multi-award-winning organization and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusive and safety focused and who are at the core of our success.
Metro Trains Melbourne (MTM) takes pride in “Moving Melbourne” and aims to provide a world class railway.
This is your chance to be part of an organization working on multiple projects in Victoria’s Big Build which is delivering 165 major road and rail projects, including Metro Tunnel, a second underground railway for Melbourne with 5 new stations, removal of 85 level crossings across Melbourne and the Melbourne Airport Rail.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is required to drive the use and process improvements around the Ellipse ERP system to the respective Metro business units. It is the Functional Specialist proactively engaging stakeholders across the business to drive the enhancements and support and alignment of MTM’s Ellipse ERP system. It will also input into the Ellipse Finance and Asset Management roadmap and oversee the implementation of new requirements as well support changes to existing system and ensure proposed solutions meet business requirements.
- Set up a cross divisional Business Process Owner (BPO) / SME groups for the ERP systems lifecycle across Asset and Works Management, Materials Management and Finance to ensure uniform Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and finance processes across the business.
- Organise regular engagement forums with the business to communicate improvements / developments in the Finance and Asset management systems.
- Provide insights and expertise in best-case business practices in Asset and Works Management, Materials Management and Finance to ensure end to end process integration.
- Provide functional and technical support of the Ellipse ERP
- Extensive experience implementing and supporting larger scale ERP systems (Ellipse) in organisations with multi-disciplined domains.
- Strong experience with Ellipse as the ERP and Asset management tool, finance and Mobility.
- Proven analysis skills in understanding business challenges and mapping it to system capabilities and outcomes.
- A track record of influencing stakeholders to ensure that practical pragmatic outcomes are achieved that move the business and the team forward.
- Practical experience managing the risk and cost implications of IT contracts or contract negotiations, IT deliverables and IT budgets in a software development/management context.
WHY WORK FOR METRO
- Full time permanent opportunity
- Opportunity to work on significant projects that are contributing to modernising Melbourne's Metropolitan Network
- Metro supports work life balance and we would like to hear from you about what flexibility means to you.
- All Metro employees receive a free MYKI pass that allows free public transport in Victoria.
Metro Trains is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We encourage all interested applicants to apply.