Lifecycle Communications Marketer - Clipchamp
Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Lifecycle Marketing Manager - Clipchamp video editor
Are you passionate about helping others achieve more? Clipchamp is the go-to video platform with one simple mission: to empower anyone to tell stories worth sharing. Since 2016 we’ve attracted over 17 million registered users globally and counting, and that’s only the beginning. We've now joined Microsoft's Office Media Group (OMG) - to empower every person and organisation to achieve more with media!
Building and maintaining strong connections across location and time is critical in the world we live in, and the emotional power of media – video, audio, and photos – makes it perfect for fostering personal connections and sharing information.
Our in-browser platform gives users access to professional video editing tools and features alongside a 1 million asset-strong stock library and hundreds of editable video templates. We're the go-to platform that's built with everyday editors and creators in mind.
About the Team
While Clipchamp is predominantly based in Australia, OMG is a global team, with offices in five countries. Joining Clipchamp, means you'll join a team of colleagues who live all around the world. We’re committed to each team member feeling connected, regardless of where they work and live.
About the Role
We’re transforming the way people create and we're looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to play in this awesomely innovative and evolving field with us - someone excited about being a key contributor to the activation and retention of our growing user base.
As a Clipchamp Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you appreciate that engaging users is a lot more involved than just a few years ago. In fact, data-obsessed, nothing motivates you more than gathering analytics and user insights, identifying best performing content, and driving continuous improvement of lifecycle communication to engage millions.
- Creative writing: Writing emails for our clipchamp customer base - updates on new features, etc.
- Technical writing: Writing copy and code (HTML, CSS and JS) for in-app messaging.
- Lifecycle Managing: Executing campaign ideation and creation - QA for all campaigns, A/B testing, monitoring performance, and partnering with squads for data insights
- Project Managing: Briefing creative requirements to designers, briefing translators, coordinating with growth marketers and product managers for campaigns and surveys, etc.
- Collaborating: Partnering with squads to brief in event and analytics requirements for lifecycle, including writing Jira tickets and assuring inclusion of tickets in sprints.
Who we're looking for:
- 4+ years experience in Lifecycle Marketing, Marketing Automation, or combination including Content Marketing
- Deep understanding of email marketing infrastructure and best practices
- Proven experience in using value add content to improve customer engagement
- Experience in growing customer engagement and retention through lifecycle marketing (beyond just sending emails)
- Attention to detail, with impeccable written communication skills
Please note: All new employees of OMG/Clipchamp will be required to partake in a background check.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
#Clipchamp #OMG #Office Media Group
#Australia #Sydney #Melbourne #Brisbane #Perth #Darwin #Hobart #New Zealand #Remote