Location: Remote - AU/NZ only
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft Services helps customers realise their potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. As an important part of the Services organisation, the Modern Workplace practice helps drive cloud adoption and subject matter expertise aligned with customer business needs. Our end goals are to help the customers to reduce their IT operational risks, service modernisation in support of Digital Transformation, increased customer satisfaction, and confidence in the Microsoft platform and services.
Microsoft Services Modern Workplace Domain is looking for a consultant with a mix of advanced technology and strategic business acumen. This role is challenging and diverse and requires an awareness of market and industry trends, and ongoing personal and professional development. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a passionate and dynamic practice in an organisation striving to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This role helps drive and support digital transformation in enterprise organisations through pre-defined Services offerings, as well as longer-term scoped programs and projects.
The purpose of this role
The Consultant role is primarily focused on the delivery of high quality services and requires high level technology knowledge and the ability to map customer business requirements to process-combined-with-technology solutions. Responsibilities include delivering scoped engagement large and small; providing subject matter expertise for enterprise customers and assist with designing, developing and implementing solutions to drive transformation aligned to Microsoft Modern Workplace concepts and principles.
The candidate must have a passion for customer, demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience. This person must also be able to deliver articulate and effective strategic presentations to audiences of all sizes as well as CxO level audiences. The role requires an individual who is resourceful and confident under pressure.
The role requires the ability to drive outcomes both internally and externally. In addition, as the trusted advisor, the role is required to provide internal and direct sales support, as well as customer advisory. The role requires an individual who can establish relationships and actively participate in Microsoft worldwide communities. Success is measured by quality of delivery, customer satisfaction, virtual team feedback and integration, and level of sales support.
- Deliver services engagements including workshops, assessments and other Microsoft Consulting Services offerings
- Deliver high quality engagements in both large-scale project environments and smaller, single staffed staff augmentation engagement models
- Engage in IT and business executive discussions relating to Microsoft technology stack, Modern Workplace principles and concepts, Digital Transformation, and overall Business Operations.
- Transfer knowledge and share best practices with team members to help enhance the quality of engagement delivery and the customer experience.
- Participate in Microsoft communities, evangelize Modern Service Management, and contribute to Intellectual Property.
- Establish effective working relationships with cross-area project teams and work through appropriate escalation channels when necessary.
- Work as “One Microsoft” to establish strong relationships with account-aligned organizations, Microsoft Services, offerings teams, and other internal resources as appropriate.
What skills do you need to have?
- Ideally 5 or more years of consulting experience
- Ideally a BS/BA or MS/MA/MBA in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience desired in IT Governance frameworks and project management framework and experience working large government agencies.
- Experience of M365 technology stack and a demonstrable ability to quickly learn and apply technology competencies.
- Experience of M365 Security and Compliance.
- Experience in application development.
- To be successful in this role the candidate would need to be passionate about making a difference, be able to work autonomously and as part of an extended team, conduct themselves with integrity, courage, and professionalism as they aspire to a trusted advisor status with customers and partners.
- Communication is a key attribute of this role and the candidate will need effective and demonstrable written, verbal, and presentations skills; with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization from line management through to the CIO. IT service management concepts can be abstract, and the candidate should be sufficiently confident and articulate to describe, as well as adopt and drive a Microsoft mindset.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, confidence to achieve and a can-do attitude toward any challenge.
- Good to have:
Clearance Verification: This position requires successful verification of the stated security clearance to meet federal government customer requirements.
Team Culture and Support
Microsoft believes that by investing in our people and creating an inclusive environment, our team will do their best work. See our complete list of benefits and why we are recognised as an Endorsed Employer for Women by WORK180. Microsoft Benefits | WORK180 Endorsed Employer
Our mission is deeply inclusive. Inside Microsoft | Global Diversity and Inclusion at Microsoft
Even if you feel you may not meet 100% of the criteria, please apply. You may exceed your own expectations, or we may have another opportunity that suits your potential.While we’re not able to reach out directly to every applicant, we will always do our best to help you feel heard and supported throughout the experience.